Maintaining your cooking appliance clean is important for the taste of the meals and the proper functioning of the oven. Our cleaning technicians are fully vetted, experienced and qualified to sanitise all models and brands of ovens. They can do the work in a swift and professional manner. Use our oven cleaning services during weekdays and weekends.
The cleaning services we provide are very effective and when used on a regular basis guarantee better and faster heating cookers. The taste of the prepared meals will be better after our professionals remove the carbon deposits, grease and stains from the oven. Our company is located in London where we provide professional cleaning services of all kinds.
Take advantage of them and the cookers in your home, restaurant, rented or owned property will be flawlessly clean and will function better. We insure that by hiring us you can benefit in many ways, including:
- Reducing the risk of fire from carbonized grease
- Better, faster working oven, able to reach the desired temperature quicker
- The flavors of your dishes will not be affected by any leftover spills or crumbs
- No burning smell or smoke while using the oven
- Even distribution of heat inside the oven
- Healthier household and more pleasant looking kitchen space
If you rely on our company to sanitise the oven in your home, rented or commercial property, the result will be impeccable.
- We arrive fully equipped with top quality products and technology. Our vans are the place where we will thoroughly clean all parts of your oven. All removable parts of your oven will soak in the special cleaning solution while the cleaning takes place. We do this outside your premises to ensure a mess-free and hygienic process.
- First our cleaning technicians will inspect the appliance and dismantle the removable parts and door whenever it is possible. They will soak the racks, trays, panels, pan components and other parts in a cleaning solution in dip tanks, mounted in their vans. The detergent is poured into water and this solution is being heated. All parts will be put in there and left for a couple of hours. The cleaning process will dissolve and extract hard deposits, stains, burnt-on carbon and grease.
- While they are being soaked in the cleaning product the interior of the appliance will be cleaned, polished and degreased, the hobs and body too. Our professional technician spreads a special kind of paste all over the inside of your oven then turns it on. The heating will activate the paste and help it dissolve all the built up grease and dirt from the surface. After, a blade is used to scrape off all the paste along with the absorbed grease. Wiping it with a damp microfiber cloth, the technician leaves the inside of your oven and door spotless.
- All stove tops will be cleaned, all parts dismantled and deep cleaned as well. The whole surface will be degreased, washed and polished. We also take all the removable parts from there, use a special solution and scrape off the built up dirt off the surface. The separate parts go in the soaking tanks as well where all grease will be removed from them.
- After all removable parts are done soaking in the cleaning solution, they will be washed and dried. When we finish cleaning the interior and exterior parts of your oven, everything will be disinfected and reassembled. All cleaning solutions and products that we use are absolutely safe and non-toxic, allowing you to use your oven right after we finish.
- After everything is wiped down, put back together and polished, our technicians will invite you to the kitchen to inspect their work. We are positive that you will be more than pleased with the results.
Cleaning all parts of the oven as well as the whole interior surface of it is crucial to having it in proper condition, allowing you to enjoy your favourite meals. Depending on the type of oven you have, the whole process takes 2 to 3 hours.
We take on all types of ovens, including:
- Professional cookers
Our professional cleaners work with safe for the health and effective cleaning solutions which are biodegradable. We provide them with everything that is needed to reach those desired results. All fume free and non toxic products are used to provide best results. Depending on the severity of the oven condition, the technicians will choose the best methods and products to use.
London Oven Cleaners
Our oven cleaning services are very effective and when used on a regularly basis guarantee better and faster heating cookers. The taste of the prepared meals will be better after our staff remove the carbon deposits, grease and stains from the oven. Our company is located in London where we provide professional oven cleaning services.
Take advantage of them and the cookers in your home, restaurant, rented or own property will be flawlessly clean and function better. Our services are available from Monday to Sunday.
Frequently asked Questions:
Do you use safe products?Yes, all the products we use are non-toxic, pet-friendly, child -friendly and biodegradable. We make sure to provide the best quality of work without compromising the safety of your loved ones.
When can I use my oven after cleaning?Right away! We leave your oven completely clean, disinfected and ready for you to start using.
Will you cover my floor?Yes, a plastic cover will be put under your oven to protect it and gather most of the grease and dirt particles that will come off. After cleaning your oven we will dispose of this cover, leaving your floor as clean as your oven.
Can you also change any items that require it?Yes, we usually bring spare light bulbs and filters so our technicians will inform you in case anything needs changing.
Do you need to use my sink?Some hot water might be needed but we won’t be using your sink for the cleaning process. We use the heated dip tanks we have in our vans.
Our oven cleaning services are available in London and can be ordered through our call center, booking form or by e-mail. We work 7 days a week, aiming to provide top quality cleaning to whoever might need it. Our technicians will be on their way as soon as you book them.